http://findify.io (“Website” or “Site”) is a website that provides Findify services (“Service”), operated by Findify AB (“Findify”). By accessing and using the Services, it is implicit that you (“User”) have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms of Service contained herein. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms of Service, you must leave the Site promptly and cease to use the Services. Continued use of the Site or use of the Service will be considered an acceptance of the Terms of Service. If you do not obey these Terms of Service and Findify does not take any action about it immediately, Findify does not waive any rights at its disposal (as, for example, to take legal actions in the future). In the case that a determined condition is not legally binding by law or by a court decision, the rest of the conditions will not be affected. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
By signing up for and using a Findify Service you expressly understand and accept the following:
1. You accept that these Terms of Service constitute a contract between you or your client and Findify signed by you and Findify and these conditions determine the use of the Service and replace any other agreement between you or your power grantor and Findify.
2. Findify’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Findify and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Findify, including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service.
3. You guarantee that all information that you provide is sincere, up to date and is not misleading or dishonest. If you register as a legal entity, the legal entity is bound by this agreement. At the same time, you assert and guarantee that you possess the legal capacity to bind your Findify or the contractor corporate body to the current Terms of Service and conditions; that you accept the current agreement in the name of the party that you represent. If you do not possess the necessary legal capacity to bind your Findify or other corporate body, do not sign up or use Findify Services.
4. By signing up for and using Findify Services, you understand that Findify uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other related technologies required to run the Service.
5. By signing up for and using a Findify Service, you hereby grant permission to display search suggestions and/or results through the service. The timing, frequency, placement of these suggestions are determined solely by the service.
7. Findify in its sole discretion reserves the right to refuse any request for service by any party.
8. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders via email.
Findify offers its services with a reasonable level of competence and diligence from the commercial point of view. We are dedicated to providing top-quality services.
1. Findify does not offer any guarantee in relation to the service contents, its specific functions, reliability, availability or capacity to satisfy your needs. Services are provided “as-is” and Findify is not responsible for the deletion, mis-delivery, timeliness or failure to store any personal settings, data and/or user communications.
2. Findify does not warrant that:
a. the service will meet your specific requirements
b. the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
c. the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable
d. the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations
e. any errors in the Service will be corrected.
3. As a web-based application, Findify services can be temporarily unavailable or offline. Findify will not be held liable for any damage arising from the service being unavailable. Findify is authorized to shut the system down temporarily or limit its use without prior notice if needed to perform reasonably urgent maintenance. Findify reserves the right to modify or discontinue provisions of the application and the services.
4. The technical processing and transmission of a Findify Service, including your queries, may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
5. You expressly understand and agree that Findify shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Findify has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
a. the use or the inability to use the service
b. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service
c. unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
d. statements or conduct of any third party on the service
e. or any other matter relating to the service.
6. In no case, Findify or its suppliers or distributors will be responsible for any loss or damage which are not reasonably predictable.
7. Some legal systems establish specific guarantees, such as contract breach, an implicit commerciality guarantee and suitability for a particular purpose. As much as the law permits, Findify excludes all guarantees.
8. As much as the law permits, the total coverage provided by Findify and any of its suppliers or distributors, for any reclamation related to these conditions, included any implicit guarantee, will be limited to the amount that you have paid to use the services (or, if Findify decides to do so, for the resumption of the service).
You alone are responsible for your conduct when using a Findify Service. Violation of the following conditions will result in immediate account termination. Without limitation to the following, you agree that you will not take any of the following actions when you use Findify Services or software:
1. Abuse, harass, threaten, defame or otherwise violate the legal right of others including racist or xenophobic content.
2. Produce, suggest or encourage executing any activities prohibited by law.
3. Modify, adapt or hack a Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Findify Service or Findify.
4. Sell, resell, reproduce, copy, duplicate or exploit any part of a Findify Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without written consent from Findify.
5. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any Findify customer or employee.
6. Transmit any content or any code of a destructive nature via our API.
1. All terms related to the pricing, fees and payment for Findify Services can be found in the Findify Payment Terms.
2. Using Findify is subject to the fees set out in our price list current at the time, available at findify.io. We may change the price list from time to time. The available payment methods are described in our Payment Terms and on findify.io.
1. It is possible that we may add, remove or adapt certains functions of our services, or modify, suspend or discontinue a service (or any part thereof) without prior notice.
2. Findify is not liable towards you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of its services.
1. You are responsible for the cancellation of your account. If you cancel your account we may contact you respectfully requesting feedback.
2. All access to content of your account will become immediately unavailable upon cancellation of the account.
3. Findify in its sole discretion reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Findify service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account.
4. If your bandwidth usage, or product database size significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage or product database size (as determined solely by Findify) of other Findify customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your service until you reduce your bandwidth consumption, reduce your product database size or enter a dedicated pricing agreement with Findify.
The website, its content and design, software, web services, underlying technologies, feed and data are intellectual property rights exclusively owned by Findify. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the content without Findify’s written consent.
If you as a User have any comments, feedback, ideas or suggestions about Findify Findify, the Services and/or the applications feel free to submit such content via email at info [at] findify.io. Be advised that Findify is free to use any ideas or suggestions that you submit to Findify, without any compensation or credit.
Findify and their subsidiary companies, managers, officers, owners, agents, executives and members of their staff are exempt of responsibility for the claims, lawsuits or legal actions which can be derived from the use of Findify services or of the infringement of the conditions. This includes whatever responsibility or expenses that derive from the lawsuits, trials, court, lawyers’ fees, claims, losses, and damages.
We may update our terms of service from time to time which we will post on our website at http://findify.io/terms-conditions/. All changes will be made at our sole discretion and will take effect immediately. You agree to be bound to any changes to this agreement when you use the Site after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review the Terms of Service regularly to ensure you are updated with the changes. Violation of any of the terms will result in the termination of your Account.
If anything remains unclear after reading these Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us at info [at] findify.io.