Are you a dynamic and energetic individual who is interested in gaining first hand experience in sales and marketing at a fast growing SaaS startup? Do you consider yourself a great communicator, and someone who can get stuff done?
If so, join us in revolutionizing e-commerce!
We use all the tools available to us to make work more efficient.
From Datanyze for identifying leads, PersistIQ for automating outbound, HubSpot for our sales CRM, etc. We are always open to fresh ideas and creative approaches to move even faster.
You will be selling a proven product, that has reached product/market fit. With over 1000 customers in over 50 countries – so you will have a great baseline to sell to new customers.
We will provide you with guidance, and all the opportunity to learn and grow.
If we see that there’s a good fit, we’d like this internship to lead to a full time position.
– Manage outbounds to qualified leads.
– Manage customer success, and help upsell and cross-sell existing customers.
– Assist in business development and partner sales.
– Have the ability to understand the product and articulate the benefits to customers.
– Be well organized and able to meet goals and achieve targets.
– Don’t take no for an answer
– The internship will provide you with a unique opportunity to work with a SaaS company while acquiring a deep understanding of highly technical product
– An opportunity to acquire excellent sales and marketing skills directly applicable to the software industry
– Remote working
If you’re interested in joining our team, and you have the right skills, please get in touch with your CV and a great pitch one why you’d be a good fit. In addition, write the word panda anywhere in your email.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.