We are looking for an SDR/Junior account executive to join the growing Findify sales team.
This is a great opportunity to work at a fast growing SaaS company that truly believes in building the best solution for its customers. Findify is growing within the exploding mid-market segment of e-commerce, where our solutions deliver maximal value. We have +1000 stores in +50 countries, and we’re looking to double that within 10 months. If this a journey you’d like to join, we’d love to meet you!
This role in Findify is more than the classic SDR definition. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) holds a critical position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. The SDR is often our customer’s first experience with Findify. Lead generation, relationship building and effective communication is key in this role.
This is an opportunity to significantly impact building a great company, and build your enterprise sales career within a rapidly growing market. We want you to be self-motivated, have high-energy, agile and able to change hats on the fly. It will be critical to your success to have excellent phone and email skills, as well as the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities. We’re looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment on a remote basis.
We are looking for candidates who can lead the entire sales process, from lead to close.
The most important thing we are looking for in a candidate is a creative mind and the willingness to get your hands dirty. You have great communication skills, and you have the ability to think outside the box and see opportunities where others see obstacles.
We are a distributed team, so you can work from anywhere you want, with a strong preference for the US East timezone.
– Articulate the Findify business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest.
– Work closely with the Findify sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
– Accurately track customer interaction in with the client base to ensure efficient lead management
– Good working knowledge of e-commerce, social media and its influence on business today
– Energetic and social team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to build client relationships over the phone / video conference
– Advanced level of prospecting and qualification experience within sales
– Must be organized and detail process oriented
– Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
– Experience working in a remote team.
– Have met or exceeded goals and quota, both personal and work.
– Experience using CRM tools to structure and organize leads
We are a fully distributed team of 9, with team members located in Sweden, France, Germany and Russia. We are fun loving people who like to build serious products.
As an early member in a small team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the growth of business, company vision and culture.
We will never limit your creativity, never shut down ideas before testing them with customers and we will never be boring! It’s going to be an exciting ride!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.